To download distribution package of ogamma Visual Logger for OPC, use links in section Deploy of the online User Manual:
- for Windows: https://onewayautomation.com/visual-logger-docs/html/deploy.html#install-ogamma-visual-logger
- for Ubuntu 18.04: https://onewayautomation.com/visual-logger-docs/html/deploy.html#setup-in-ubuntu-18-04
- for latest Debian build, please contact us.
Docker image repository can be found here: https://hub.docker.com/r/ogamma/logger
After installation of the application, it needs to be activated with license key. To register and get activation key for ogamma Visual Logger for OPC:
- For Community Edition (free version), visit on-line checkout page for Community Edition (opens in new page)
No credit card required, just register and get activation key!
Once you get the activation key, please refer to online User Manual on information on how to activate, deploy and configure it.
- For other editions expected availability is April, 2020.